Premium cable refers to a cable to network that viewers pay a subscription to (commonly through their TV provider) in order to watch their content. Usually their content is considered more arthouse and less broad. Any R-Rated contented intended only for adult audience can be found on premium cable networks. When people throw around the term “premium cable” they’re usually referring to the HBO, Showtime, AMC and Starz.
- The Hollywood Reporter’s Roundtables – Emmy 2016 Edition
- Get to Know Your Characters by Giving Them a Questionnaire
- How the Box Office Really Works
- What’s the Difference Between an Overall Deal and a First Look Deal?
- What Does it Mean to “Slip a Script” and Why Do People Do It?
- Hollywood Reporter Roundtable Discussions For Your Viewing Pleasure
- Five Films That Prove There Are No Rules When It Comes to Script Structure
- 8 Habits of People Who Always Have Great Ideas
- “Get In Touch With Your Inner 12-Year-Old” and other Directing Tips From Sam Mendes
- Insightful Emmy Round Table Discussions From The Hollywood Reporter